When it comes to your safety, whether at home or your office, there is a broad range of security systems that you can choose from, all of which designed for your ultimate protection. If you want to go for the latest technological innovations, then alarms, movement sensors or wireless systems can represent the best solution. However, the insurance industry and the crime prevention officers consider that the only way to stop domestic burglaries is to physically protect the entry points, choosing a more conventional system, such as security grills for windows.
Why should you install window grills?
- Window grills represent the perfect physical barrier and not just a deterrent; this is particularly helpful because the average burglar can be in and out of your house in a few minutes – alarms or other advanced systems may not even be triggered in such a short time.
- Compared to other security systems, such as window security bars, our window grills can be easily unlocked in the event of an emergency and can be left drawn and locked at night – you can sleep with your window wide open without fear of intruders.
- Security grilles have special locks with an overlapping profile, that is highly resistant to attacks, as well as a no cylinder design, which means that they cannot be snapped or picked.
- Security grills for windows have a very slim profile that takes up minimal room when the grille is open or drawn back.
- Window security grilles have no wheels, which means that they cannot be pulled off the track; plus, they require no maintenance or additional investments.
- Other security systems, such as roller shutters require a strict manoeuvring or are not flexible at all, like security bars for windows. The security grills for windows require a very smooth operation, as they slide with one finger.
Why choose our window security grills?
- Safeguard Security manufactures and installs its own security grills at affordable, ex-factory prices.
- In 2001, we launched our attack-tested security grille, targeted primarily at the commercial security grille market.
- Each and every window grill in our range is finished with a white polyester coating over rust-proof primer, for maximum durability and deterrent visibility.
- Safeguard Security grills for windows have a modular design, which allows the customer to choose the level of security based on their budget.
- Our security grilles come in a wide range of sizes, so you don’t have to worry about your bespoke property.
What should you do next?
- measure the size of your windows;
- insert your dimensions and requirements in our online form;
- choose your lock type;
- choose your lock position;
- tell us where to deliver.
For features & options, please see our Security Grills Features & Options.