Safeguard retractable security grilles have a modular design allowing the customer to choose the level of security within the budget available.
Security Grille Options
- Choice of locking systems Cam-Lock and Multi-Lock (see below)
- Face fixed and Recess fit options.
- Lift-out track for entrances and fire exits (Not LPS1175 Approved).
- Insurance Approved Security Grille.
- Low-Profile Track 15mm tall for easier access and less of a tripping hazard
- Trackless Barrier System
- Uprights – Aluminium or steel (for LPC1 security grilles), 1.5mm gauge, double channel.
- Lattice Decks – Aluminium or steel (for LPC1 security grilles), 3.0mm gauge, round edge flat section.
- Overlapping Locking Profiles – Overlap for additional security against forced entry.
- Top and Bottom Track with lift-out option – Standard Aluminium 30mm high x 45mm wide designed for ease of cleaning.
- Designed by Safeguard Security in 2012, this lock is used in our LPS 1175 level 1 attack tested grille (see below)
- The lock sections have multiple locking positions with a single key operation
- High security radial pin tumbler lock
- 500,000 different key combinations
- Keys suited for multiple grilles in your property
- No cylinder – cannot be snapped or picked
LPC1 Insurance Approved Grille
- Our strongest grille has passed the latest LPCB attack test (LPS 1175 level 1 issue 7)
- Our LPC1 security grille is approved by insurance companies and offers optimal window and door security
- Safeguard Security LPC1 grilles are suitable for both commercial and domestic installations depending on the construction of the building
- Steel uprights and lattice
- Uses the attack tested Multi-Lock
- Supplied and installed with one-way security fixings.
- 7mm stainless steel rivets (5mm mild steel on our other grilles)
Runners & Tracks
- The standard aluminium track has an arrowhead to accept the runner which clicks on and is retained on the track
- Our Low-profile track is 15mm tall and has a grove in the middle for the pins to easily slide along
- No wheels – cannot be pulled off the track and no maintenance required
- Very smooth operation, our grilles slide with one finger
Safeguard Security grilles are finished with a white polyester coating over rust proof primer for maximum durability and deterrent visibility.